Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Brand New Day, Brand New Blog

The pen is mightier than the sword.
TAGUM CITY, PHILIPPINES--After five years of being idle at blogging here in blogspot, I am now officially back. It was way back in senior year in high school when I started blogging using this site. In the 365 days that past, I maintained a personal blog that's mainly focused on two things: random thoughts and my lame photography. Five years ago, I all writing about weekly experiences in high school--from student leadership to the excitement of talking with your first love. Five years had past and many things had changed.




PARADIGM SHIFT

Starting today, I'll be bringing back this blog online with the anticipation of showcasing my hometown - Tagum City. Here, I'll be posting relevant news about the Palm City of the Philippines and my thoughts about one thing or two. Today marks a new beginning in my blogging career (yes, blogging is a career) as I will turn a shift in paradigm. This blog will be my official secondary blog, next to Blackholes and Revelations which is more personal.

So what will I write/post here?

Like Tagum City which is tagged as the City of Golden Opportunities, I'll be posting wide varieties of topics -- from the city's festivals, delicacies, attractions, human resource and extraordinary endeavors of TagumeƱos. I'll also give you a back story of the press releases I write for the Tagum City Official Website. Inasmuch as possible, I'll write posts that will give you a backstage pass to major events and happenings in the city.

I am indeed forward that this blog will really live up to its purpose.

Tagum City, the world is waiting.

It's a brand new day for a brand new blog.

Louie.

PS: Thanks in part to another TagumeƱo blogger, Mr. Leo Timogan of Tagum Exposure for encouraging me to revive this blog. I'll be forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment